Email: [email protected]
- Seasoned professional with 25 years of experience helping buyers, sellers and agents;
- This is about you, not me! I'm more interested in helping you find what you're looking for and if the property isn't on the MLS, I can help you find "the one"
- Experienced in single family, new construction, condos, rural property and commercial
- If I don't feel confident in my ability to help you, I will match you up with an agent who is better suited
- Proud supporter of local fundraising opportunities
Whether you're buying or selling....
...I'm skilled in a variety of transactions but when I don't know an answer, I find someone who does! I love this industry and have served many capacities and roles in local Realtor organizations. I've received awards for production and service to my industry and my company. I've recruited agents, managed agents, and trained them. Community is important to me, too, and I am a huge fan of local businesses and entrepreneurs.
If the Pandemic has taught me one thing, it's underscored the importance of Family, Home & Community, not to mention my belief that non-profits are an important ingredient in the future of small town success. This is where I choose to focus my time: My Family - and Yours; My Home - and Yours; My Community - and Yours. Simply put, 'We Survive Together.'
Staying Safe During the Pandemic
I offer in-person and virtual showings using different platforms (steady cell connection required). While some things have changed about how we show homes during this time, one thing hasn't changed: Buyers still want to buy, and Sellers still want to sell.